Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!
Countdown became my must-do thing on the new year eve every year since I was 17..hehe..
Last night, I went to my favorite spot , Pavilion KL to join their countdown party!

Starhill Gallery, KL

Pavilion, KL

The last 2011 dinner .... at TGI Friday restaurant...=)
Chocolate Milk Shake

Chilli and Shrimp Pasta

After dinner and shopping, I went to the Espressamente illy coffee bar, which is just beside the place of countdown party!!!
The place of party was too crowded, a lot of peoples were surrounded the stage and dance like crazy, haha.....
It's fun and excited!!!
waiting for countdown.........






Welcome to 2012......
We went to the Rendezvous Steak Garden restaurant to have our supper there...
OMG!!! It's not just a supper, it's my 1st meal of 2012!!!




Hong Kong Mix Tea

Grill Cheese Chicken


Yummy ~ Yummy ~ Yummy ~

A good year start with a good meal...hahahhaa
Happy 2012...muacksssss^^

No comments:

Post a Comment