Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Night Of Warm & Joyful

 The wedding dinner…


 Last Sunday, I went to JB to attend one of my best friend, Siang Siang’s wedding dinner. I was so excited and happy to meet her, the sweet and beautiful bride, and my ex-colleagues again since I’d transferred here (KL) almost a year.


I was very touching at the moment she walked down the aisle with her hubby. I was like, wow....finally ~~ she got married ( sounds like a mum, haha )! I really happy for her, and I wish them happy forever and have their baby soon!


Jhotel.... 

This is a nice, comfortable yet affordable hotel, I liked the colourful interior design, and also the convenient location. There are a lot of restaurant, café, bistro, boutique, hair salon and shopping mall around the hotel. It just took me less than 5 minutes to the Restaurant Pekin, where the wedding dinner were staged.
I stayed  in a green superior room, which cost RM108 per night. The curtain of the room was black, quite special right?! Well, I liked it…hehe…



My gallery…….
I took some pictures in the hotel that I stayed after the wedding dinner. It’s been a long time I didn’t wear makeup, especially full makeup, hehe..=)

~ < The digital camera gallery > ~
The lobby .......






The corridor...

 My green room.....
I like the black curtain^^







~ < cellphone gallery > ~









It was a warm and joyful night, and also a nice trip!
I had a great great time with my dear friends and ex-colleagues, I was really enjoy it =)
Hmm......when will I go to JB again??? hehe .....

No comments:

Post a Comment