Saturday, November 5, 2011

Changing The Colour

" Find a hairstylist who makes you feel and look good, and stick with her/him! " 
the expert said.
Brown is always my favorite !
Before this, I used to go to the well-known hair salon  in town, which cost RM95 – RM110 per hair cut ( senior hairstylist). I only trusted them because of their good reputation and not to mention, the environment. Guess what?! They charge almost RM300 for hair colouring without  treatment and trim... so, you have to pay at least RM450 for the whole package (colour + treatment). From my experiences, they usually  will ask you to do treatment after or even before hair colouring to protect your scalp, your hair, hair colour…..and so on! Hmm…maybe this is too expensive for me! To save money, I’d chosen a  hair salon at Kuchai Lama to trim and colouring my hair! And of course, this is wasn't a well-known or high-class hair salon.
Uh....I think I need more hair treatment, don't you think!



The result…

I quite satisfied of the result and their service, they only charged RM213 for hair colouring, trimming and two types of hair treaments.
I believe that, as long as you find the right hair stylist and has a good communication with her, I'm sure you'll have a nice hair style and a charming look!






Am I look pale without makeup?? eeee...I hope not,hehe....



Well…will I stick with her?? I’m not sure yet, but I do believe that I will found my favorite hair stylist one day…. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment