Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Career Talk

Karena & Tracy

3 days ago, I went to a career talk  at Pavilion. There were two beautiful ladies, miss Karena and Tracy, shared  their career and achievement for the past 1 year.

The beautiful and intelligent former Miss Astro Chinese International, Miss Lynn Lim was the host of the talk show.
Karena was the top 12 finalist of ifeel girl search 2008, and she was also the 2nd runner up of  Miss Astro Chinese 2010.
And Tracy was the winner of ifeel girl search 2008 and she was the top 5 finalist of Miss Astro Chinese 2010.

There were also a lucky draw session during the talk show.
Wow….I was so .. so .. so lucky that day and u know what?! This was the biggest prize I’d got ever!
It was a set of Bobbi Brown cosmetic worth RM500, OMG!! I just love the talk show, haha….I’d no regret to spend my time there, muack ..muack..muack…!!!  
Shimmer Brick Compact, Lip Kit,
 Mascara and Sparkle Eye Shadow. 

I love Bobbi Brown.....muackssssss......

Welcome to my favorite hangout place ~~ Pavilion^^


I love this romantic santa tree^^

Oh ~~ my deer ~~~
Yeah ~ Yeah ~ I got it...yummy....
 Well.....X'mas is around the corner, I wish I have a special, happy and wonderful X'mas.....=)
Jingle bell ~ Jingle bell ~ Jingle all the way ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment