Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The English Week

This week is my school’s English week ! So today we had an  opening ceremony during the assembly ! After the speech of our English Panitia, the performing by the students from different classes began.

We had been started to busy about this a few weeks ago. We have to train students to perform during the opening ceremony, no matter dancing, singing, drama….or anything, as long as perform in English!

I’d trained a group of year 2 students to sing a song, name “ A Whole New World”.
This song is one of my favorite Disney song, I fell in love with this song since I watched the Disney cartoon ..”Aladdin" long time ago. I’m just a little girl when I watched it, “A Whole New World” was the theme song of "Aladdin"!


Unfortunately, their performing on this afternoon was out of my expectation. This was because one of them, who was the main singer, refused to perform an hour before the assembly! She cried and kept complaint that she was not feeling well and her body was ache! And the worst was, five of the performer were absent, so I decided to rearrange everything! And guess what?! She suddenly changed her mind and went out the stage without inform me, and I already reset everything! She supposed to stand in front of the others but she didn't! She didn’t play her role as a main singer, like what they had practiced before! She really disappoint me…

Any way , it’s over! Thanks to the students who had put effort on it. And I’m happy that besides them, a lot of students also like this song so much…”A Whole New World”.....


No comments:

Post a Comment