Monday, December 26, 2011

MaKe OvEr

I can't explain how lucky and happy am I when I received a call from beauty writer of Citta Bella magazine ~~ Stephanie.
I'd selected for the make over section of Citta Bella magazine.
It was such a great great opportunity, thanks Citta Bella!!!

And the happiest thing was...everything was FOC, hehe....It helps me to save a lot of money, haha.....
I do not need to spend any money on my hair for the upcoming Chinese New Year, yeah yeah..;)
The hairdo of make over section was sponsor by Shawn Cutler salon at bangsar.
So, a day before the make over shooting, I went to the salon and got my hair done.

My hair was around 3 inches shorter, less layer now and my hair colour also turn to a shade darker^^
Hmm...I like the new haircut and colour, thanks to the expert hair stylist Mavis Ang from Shawn Cutler, Bangsar for made me a nice and fresh look.
Hehe ~~ I love the 'new me' now...muacksssssssss!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment