Friday, December 2, 2011

The MHA Hair Show

I always wanted to do something different ,something I interested and something I love during  year end long holiday. And this year, I really make a different! I became a model of MHA ( Malaysia Hairdressing Association) hair show few days ago.

The hair show was held at the ballroom of  Shangri-la Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. It was a big event, there were a lot of beautiful peoples and expert from the industries….hair stylists, makeup artists, stylists,  celebrities, models, fashion designers, as well as our Dato Jimmy Choo.
waiting for rehearsal.......
omg ~~ the runway was superrrrrrrr longggg!!
backstage
 I’d been chosen to be one of the model of Titus Tok , the art director of WARS SB Salons Academy from Ipoh, Perak. Titus and his team members were very friendly and nice, he also gave me some tips of how to take care of my hair and scalp =)



Teng ~ Teng ~ Teng ~ the marvelous hair show begin ......









After show ......


My pretty partner ~ Rebecca^^



Titus Tok ( Art Director )


The pretty and nice makeup artist^^




 WARS SB team
I was so happy that I’d done a special and different thing in this holiday! It was a fantastic show, I had a great great time there….thanks to the MHA and fabulous WARS SB team!
What a marvellous hair show…..muackssssssssss…..^^



No comments:

Post a Comment