Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Make Over Shoot

Solstice Festival is a big day  for Chinese, it is more important than Chinese New Year, can say so...hehe..
However, this was my first time didn't celebrate the Solstice Festival with my family!
Well, I'd did something special for myself on this big day, something different.. and something really interesting ~~~ the make over shooting of Citta Bella magazine, haha!!!
I was so excited yet nervous, this was my first time of magazine shoot, although it was just a reader's make over photo shoot..^^
It was such a great chance for me to experience the professional magazine shoot!

10am...
I reached the Show Up Studio at Kota Damansara.
The beautiful and friendly Citta Bella beauty writer Stephanie Oh, M.A.C professional makeup artist Steve, and photographers were there already......
I was so excited that the makeup artist was from M.A.C, because it was one of my favorite cosmetic brand!
5 minutes later, Mavis Ang, the hairstylist of Shawn Cutler salon reached the studio and got my hair done!
I had changed my outfit to the little black dress that I brought after I done makeup and hairdo.

ta ~ da ~ da ~ it's time to shoot ~~~~
The hairstylist and makeup artist kept touch up my makeup and hairstyle while shooting..wow ~ this made me felt like, I'm a supermodel or celebrity, hehe....
It was really fun, but just once.....perhaps.....

After shoot ...
The beauty writer, Stephanie Oh interviewed me, she just asked a few questions about the make over.
Well, it was such an unforgetable experience and I really really appreciate it!

Thanks Citta Bella, and the beautiful beauty writer,Stephanie Oh for gave me an opportunity...
Thanks to the Shawn Cutler hairstylist, Mavis Ang for the fabulous hairstyle..
Thanks to the M.A.C makeup artist, Steve for the nice makeup..
And last but not least, thanks to the photographers of Show Up Studio...
Oh, by the way, my photo will be publish on the issue February, 2012 of Citta Bella!
So..stay tune...muacksssss...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment