Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye ~~ 2011

Time flies….today is  the last day of 2011….
Do you have anything not yet done in 2011???
Well..it was such a huge changed of  my life in this year…
I transferred here (KL) from JB one year ago, this is the first year I’m working in KL..and today is my 1st anniversary of working  and staying here , hahaha…
Speaking of 1st  anniversary, I also have to  congratulate him and myself for  being together one year, hehe….errrr…was that consider a huge change of my life??? hmm....whatever….
New challenge….new life…….
I always wanted to live and work in KL , because I  thought  that KL is my world, my life, my dreams....anything!!! I’d ever lived in 3 of the big city of our country before, which were KL, Penang and JB. However, KL is still my favorite place to stay!
My life was changing since the 1st day I’d  started my new life in KL!
New workplace, new colleagues, new working time, new lifestyle, new home, new hobby (be a part time blogger now, hehe) and definitely, a new me..=)
It was quite a big challenge for me in the new working place! A lot of hard work that I’ve never do before and it was such a pressure for me to do it!
tried ~ tried ~ tried ~
Besides that, I’d tried to apply different kind of job  which I’d interested in. But I found that, the benefit of those jobs were not as good as my current job, even I’m not really like my job, haha…..well, maybe I’d wasted my time, but I’d gained experience from there, it’s a good thing, hehe....;)
Things that really made my life different and colourful ….
I got a few chances of casting for tv commercial and programme, although I didn’t make it! But it was such a special and great experience for me! What I really upset was, some of the casting were on the working day, I can’t even attend and I eventually miss it…..sigh……poor me…..T.T…..:(
However, I got an opportunity to be one of the model of MHA hair show at Shangri-la Hotel.
Although this was not my first time to catwalk on the runway, but  I really appreciate it!
And this was the biggest show that I’d ever joined =)
There was another surprise from Citta Bella magazine last week. I was selected to join their make over section…as I mentioned before, my picture will be publish on the issue February 2012 of Citta Bella!!! Omg, I  have to wait one more month…..
Thanks…Thanks…Thanks…
To all lovely peoples who love me, take care of me, and lent me a hand when I was in trouble, love you all..muacksssss...=)
I wish everyone will keep the good and throw the bad and worst, carry forward the good things to 2012.
Good luck and all the best!!!
Goodbye 2011…..

No comments:

Post a Comment