Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My career...My dream....

He/She :  What do you do for living ?
Me  :  Teaching…
He/She :  Wow .. you have a great career!!!
Me   :  errrrrrrrrrrr….oh yea, but I don’t think so…..


A lot of peoples will say that, because  they thought teaching is the best career for woman. However, teaching is not my dream, not really what I want! It was a long story to tell that why I’d chosen teaching and didn’t leave until now....


My passion..

I always wanted to be in the fashion industry,  I love all things about fashion and beauty!
I started reading fashion magazine since I was 13…I like to know more about the fashion industry, the latest trend, the tips of beauty and makeup, and ofcourse, the art of mix and match! Oh ~~ I  love to watch fashion show.....






kate moss ~ one of my favorite super model



The unpaid leave..

Two years ago, I took half year unpaid leave to pursue my dream  in fashion industry. I really appreciate that my former principal Mr.Choong gave me a chance to do what I wanted to do! He was really a understanding and kind person . I’ve no idea what to do to return  his kindness, so I just prayed for him, I wish him happy and healthy always!

Why chosen makeup course ?

Since makeup is also a part of fashion , and the course fee was cheaper, so I chosen professional makeup course instead of fashion styling ! I had  a happy and wonderful time at  Pick a brush makeup workshop". I met some new friends there and went for a few makeup events, such as makeup  for the contestant of Miss Astro Chinese pageant, 8tv  "I wanna be a model" tv reality show, the  graduation fashion show of Raffles Design School and  photoshoot of  fashion magazine . The makeup gurus of "PAB" are really professional ! All of them are sought-after  makeup artist in the industry, I’d learned a lot from them!


Why I stop?

I realize that not everyone has the chance to do whatever they love ! Unfortunately , I’m not the lucky one! Due to  the heavy burden , I must  face to the reality and choose a way that I can survive! Therefore, I need a stable job, which I'm doing now....teaching!


Now what?

However, fashion and beauty are still my passion. It will never disappear in my world although I can’t be a part of the industry! Well, I can try to be fashionable in my daily life ! OMG!!! I got a new target now….to be a stylish and confidence teacher! hahaha...I wish I can do it, so....wish me luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment