Saturday, October 22, 2011

Michelangelo's

I'm sure that everyone have their own way to pamper themselves, me too^^
Well, one of my way to pamper myself is -- fine dining ! However, just once a month =)
And this is my October's choice ~ ~
Michelangelo's ( Pavilion )
This is my second time having dinner in this beautiful restaurant!
Michelangelo’s is the latest up-market Italian restaurant ,you can enjoy an elegant 5-star dining experience in a contemporary setting. It is also a trendy restaurant,I love the environment here, and no doubt,the tasty Italian food as well!

Yummy caesar salad

 We can't finish the big Italian pizza.... so we asked the waiter to pack the leftover pizza for us...
When the waiter put this on our table, I was like..."wow".....
You know what, I never thought that they will pack the leftover food with a paper bag! Usually, the restaurant only pack  the food with plastic bag right?
I  love the 5-star restaurant service , it's really cool! haha.....
Michelangelo's, see you soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment