Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Children's Day

The students gathered at the super small hall
and waiting for the shows to begin.....^^ 
This is my first time to celebrate Children’s Day at this school, because I just transferred here last January. It's  kind of new experience for me, and I tried to enjoy it!

The different between the former school and the current one is, the class teachers here have to train their students to perform on this big day. That’s mean the class teachers here are more busy than the former school class teacher, more works….more pressure….oh no, I possibly  a class teacher  next year!!

The performing of year 1 students.

shake ~ shake ~ shake ~
What a nice dance, perform by our cute year 2 students!

 
The fantastic magic show was perform by my colleague's father ~~ David Kee.


After the performance and magic show, the students started their celebration party in their own classroom. Same with the former school, the class teachers were busy in their classroom and the language teachers went to every classroom and enjoyed the food that students brought.


Actually, I’m very pity for the class teachers, because they really busy with the party…especially the class teacher of year 1 and year 2! They gotta arrange everything, control the students and clean up the classroom after party! I had experienced it for the last few years, so I completely understand what is going on .
                                    It's time to party !!!! Yummy ~ Yummy ~ Yummy !!!
Spaggheti ~~ special for teachers^^

Pizza ! Pizza ! I saw it !! I saw it !!


The mini and colourful doughnuts, delicious!


My mouth is watering ......

I like the egg tart!

Oh, I love it....especially the homemade chocolate cheese tart !


The colourful muffin....


Nice and cute cup cakes..


This " Trendy " cake was special for four teachers
who are teaching his child and I'm one of the teacher,
 thanks to the lovely parents ^^


I was very happy and enjoyed  the entire day! Thanks to the class teachers and students who had invited me to the party! It was an enjoyable children’s day =)



No comments:

Post a Comment