Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My biRthDaY

People always say, sunshine comes after darkness . Perhaps this is the test of God to human, we must get through the pain to get happy!
Last year's birthday was the most difficult birthday that I ever had,it was full of tears and sorrow! I will never forget. . .However, I'm really grateful to have  my dear sister and a pretty good friend from Sabah to accompany me for whole day!
Well,I had a full of love, happiness and touching birhtday this year!
First of all,I celebrated my 'chinese' birthday with my  two lovely auntie ! They  cooked my  favorite assam laksa, bought a delicious cake, and also made me a few of red eggs too!
my auntie's homemade assam laksa

I love the chocolate and peanut.....

oh...red eggs...love it....

When I went back my hometown, my dear sister baked a  cake and bought me a lovely and beautiful present! And I had a happy pre-brithday dinner with my lovely family members at Kim Gary Restaurant(Gurney Plaza,Penang). That was our reunion dinner,so to speak! I'd been looking forward to this family birhtday dinner for a long time! Wow...finally made it! We really had a great time !!
My dear sister Joey homemade birthday cake...it's simple,but lovely and nice!!


Although no high-class restaurant, no party,that was only delicious pizza , starbucks chocolate cake and him, but these were enough to make me feel satisfied and warm! What a simple yet happy birthday night..........
pre-birthday dinner ~~ TGI Friday

oh no....my mouth is watering!!!

^^yummy^^


hmm....who stole it??!!


OMG!!!!! my favorite starbucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides these,I like to thank  my friends who had fb and sms me sincere blessing!
Thank you everyone that brought me such a touching,happy and wonderful birthday! I really appreciate everyone's love,you guys really make my life happier and beautiful!
I love you all.....muacksssssssssssssss =)

No comments:

Post a Comment