Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just Curl It .......

I’m a person who easily get boring, so I often change my hairstyle and hair colour.  After a few times of  perming experience, I realized that I’d lack of patient and I'm quite lazy to maintain my  hairstyle.


Therefore, I bought a curling tong (RM150) at a makeup academy in JB. I thought  I can change my hairstyle easily, anytime and anywhere with this magic stuff, haha!
I bought it a few years ago….hehe..but you know what? I'd never style my hair with it! I’d  tried to styled my hair once when I bought it , but I was like, hurry-scurry.. some more burned my own finger! Uh~so stupid right? Apparently, I don’t know how to use it, and my hair just look very awful! After that, I just kept it and never touch it anymore..haha!


Few days ago, I'd asked  the hairstylist of  the salon that I went for hair colouring, to teach me the right way to use the curling tong! She was very nice and I'm really appreciate it!


Well, I felt like to practice today….
So, I just did it after I came back from work!


Er…… obviously, I need to practice more.
Hehe...practise make perfect right?
I’m sure I can do it  better...GAMBATEH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment